Saturday 22 September 2007

The Hottest women at a Shell Station in Battersea


Long time since I wrote....but tonite I had a brief encounter with a mystery woman blew my mind......

Tonite I was called to the Shell station at the roundabout at Battersea Queenstown road to help a guy from a Scooter company who had been attacked by some idiots while he tried to go about his honest working life.
When I pulled up I saw the scooter and the rider ,who was on the phone and beside his scooter a White Van......from then on in my vision was enhanced by the best looking woman I have
seen for ages. She had the perfect figure, beautiful face and Oh my god those legs !...........................2 die for !...........I was sure I'd seen/met her before..(in my dreams ?)....Her friend (also a babe) and herself were also in something of a crisis.......asked me to help.......I did what I could to help them on their way. Before I dragged myself away I discovered she had recently been blown away by her first ride on a Buell..........and that she is a hairdresser................here's one ugly old biker who wishes he had hair and could have made the trip to Southend.