Thursday 3 July 2008

blondes have more...? ? ? ?

Blonde air traveller.

On an airline destined for Dallas the cabin stewardess spotted a tall blonde woman get up from her economy class seat and settling herself down in 1st class.
She approached the woman and told her she had to return to her economy class seat as she had not paid for 1st class.
The blonde refused and said “I’m blonde, I’m gorgeous, I’m on my way to Dallas and I’m staying right here !” and continued to read her magazine.
The cabin stewardess went to the cockpit to report the matter to the Pilot.
The co-pilot went out and repeated the request to the young lady. Again she refused, and repeated “I’m blonde, I’m gorgeous, I’m on my way to Dallas and I’m staying right here !”
Exasperated the co-pilot returned to the cockpit and asked the Pilot to radio ahead to Dallas and tell them they would need to get the police to meet the flight as they had a passenger who was refusing to co-operate.
The Pilot said, “wait a moment, I am particularly good with Blondes, I married one, I know how they think. Let me have a go first.”
A few moments later the young woman had happily returned to her economy class seat.
The staff were amazed and asked the Pilot what he had said to her.
“ oh it was easy I explained that first class wasn’t going to Dallas”……